The Lacuna Institute– Business Development / Project Manager
Alexander Grashow is a business adaptation expert, master facilitator, speaker, author, and corporate adviser. Alexander’s business helps companies and their people adapt and thrive. Whether due to changing circumstances or increasing ambitions, there is a growing need to evolve business models, align executive teams and upgrade competencies and cultures to achieve impact. Grashow is launching a new business platform called The Lacuna Institute that sits at the intersection of business, education and impact, whose mission is to mold the next generation of global leaders to support extraordinary well-being. For more information, go to www.alexandergrashow.com.
To develop this new platform, we are looking for a full-time Business Development Project Manager to help spearhead implementation of the vision. Responsibilities will range from planning, analysis and development to administrative tasks, such as meeting preparation, creation of training materials, and invoicing/reporting. The The Lacuna Institutewill be seen and used by thousands of business leaders and corporate executives, and there is the opportunity to eventually lead certain programs.
Candidate will be a self-starter who is extremely organized, innately adept at implementation, able to shift focus quickly and be equally effective in the creative and organizational aspects of product creation, with a deep understanding of marketing principles and strategies to grow the platform. The candidate will also be willing to roll their sleeves up and dig in wherever needed in order to keep the company running smoothly.
This is a full-time position. We offer competitive salary and benefits. Travel required. Based in NYC.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Spearhead the business planning and analysis for the launch of the platform, including ‘go-to-market’ strategy in partnership with Grashow
- Help with development of major educational/leadership programs, from initial conception to final launch
- Lead the day-to-day execution of all project development requirements, including content creation, branding & design, technology development, live event planning, registration and billing systems, client pitches and more
- Create and implement plans for ongoing client engagement and client retention
- Plan, create, and follow through on project timelines and budgets
- Assist in managing the office, client invoicing and banking and calendar management
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of work experience in project development or related fields
- Must be a complete self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to take high-level ideas from vision to completion, often with minimal direct supervision
- Must have experience managing stakeholders, defining project scope & timelines, developing and managing to project budgets, collaborating with multiple teams, and identifying resources
- Highly empathetic with a deep knowledge of customer psychology and behavioral change
- Online marketing experience a plus, particularly in: positioning, pricing, copywriting, branding, user experience, product design, customer retention, live events, community
- Experience in education, life-coaching, mindfulness, and consciousness a plus
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com